Furniture Store is a template developed by team Joomlavi for Joomla 2.5. As the name suggested, it was designed to work best with a furniture store in mind, and can function reasonably well for related business, like realtor dealers.
As one of the first templates that run on the new JV Framework 3.0, aside from the various tools that could be found in older versions that make customization easier, JV Furniture Store also boasts some new features: like a flexible layout that can fit multiple kind of devices and a new grid-base layout manager.
Please note that JV Furniture Store run on version 3.0 or newer of our Framework. It will not be compatible with version 2.5.x or older.
Visit JV Furniture download area, where you can see multiple files available for your site development
1. Installation with Quick-start version
Quick-start installer will create an entire new Joomla site with JV Shopper, data and all related extensions installed, essentially a replication of JV Shopper’s demo site. This installation procedure is the best choice for those who are new to Joomla. Please check the following to know how to install JV Shopper with Quickstart package.
2. Installation with Template version
This installation procedure allows JV Interior to be installed on an existing site (instead of creating entire new site). However, this method will not install included extensions, making it look different from the demo site
The Template version allows JV Furniture Store to be installed on an existing site (instead of creating entire new site). However, this method will not install the related ex-tensions, making it look different from the demo site.
To install a Template version of JV Furniture Store, follow the following steps:
- Download JV Framework version 3.0 and the Template version of JV Furniture Store
- Extract any file with ‘unzip_first’ in its name.
- Use Joomla’s default installer to install JV Framework like a normal extension.
- Use Joomla’s default installer to install JV Furniture Store template like a normal extension
- In Template Manager, Set the new style/template as default by selecting it and click on the default button.