X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Issues, template problems

First off just to state that you guys have made some reallly cool templates and also extensions. Making some templates most extensions FREE makes you guys that much more awesome.

That being said I do have one question and one issue, so off I go.

I log in to main site and whenever I want to download FREE Quickstart of a template or even a single extension I get the following message:

ACCESS DENIED
    You have no access to Protected Content [file-95]. Visit order page to order additional subscriptions.

Since I tried to download free quickstart of a JV MELODY I should not hae to purchase a plan for it. After all it is free. Same issue goes for extensions.

Another problem I have faced before is once I did have a copy of JV Melody upon installing Joomla 2.5 quickstart I kept getting folowing error:
    JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home2/islamve1/public_html/templates/jv-framework/css

So I guess I am hoping to find out little more about this. I also understand that website has new look so there will be issues here and ther, but at the same time I hope issues I have mentioned will be dealt with.

Thanks!

Hi aturan,

Thank you for your great words! I already dealt with your issue, please try again. Sorry for this inconvenience

Regards

Comment

Working...
    X