Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV SHOES my products disappeared

HI, JV_shoes is driving me nuts.
    I corrected a typo that was on the original JV template : the hidden menu for the categories was named "categiories" (you can check it in the breadcrumb on the live show for the display) so I renamed it without changing the alias and yet all the products disappeared like the modules don't show up any more, only the name of the categories and subcategories but no products.
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GETTING THE MODULE THAT DISPLAYS THE PRODUCTS SHOW AGAIN????
    THANK YOU.

Still on the problem, apparently, it is the "Associated products listing for category listing menu 158" module id 157 that is not called anymore.
    Please help.

Comment

ANYBODY HOME?
      I started with a backup version of the template that was running ok. I reinstalled it completely and the only change I made was correcting the typo from "categiories" to "categories". And guess what? Products don't show up no more... So Here we are, this is indeed a JV_shoes template problem. Can anyone at joomlavi help at all???

Comment

Hey, this seems so much like business as usual... : NOBODY HOME and fix our stuff on your own !
        In case this happens to anyone, please go to the Hikashop forum directly, at least, you'll get an answer.
        If the issue happens to anyone of you, get rid of the override in the category/listing - do a back up and fix it or just dump it (that what I did) and it came back to normal.
        I might look up into it and dissect it a bit just to see what the f...
        Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X