Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 200: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 200: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action

Hi there,

If i try to post form my website on a page linked to my FB Account, I have the following error code :
    Error 200: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action
    Can you help me ?

Hi all,

I get that error when I try to post an article to a FB page that is not my main personal FB page.
    Posting to my main personal FB page works fine but I want the posts to go to a different FB page which I am administrator for.

So when I select the page that I want to post to as the target in the backend, I get this error message:
    "Error 200: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action"

What can I do to make this work? Can someone explain how I can authorize my App to perform this action?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

ByteMover

Comment

I have a some problem.

Comment

You can solve this going to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer/
        In the application drop down menu, chose your app.
        The drop down menu under the first one, (the access token section) select your page under "Page Access Token".
        if you have done everything correctly, you will get a window asking you to confirm the app permission.

Comment

Working...
        X