Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use custom font

Hello,
    I'm working to customize Capitol theme and I use licensing fonts and not Google Font. I tried adding them to fontface in custom.css but it doesn't work. How do I add them? Thanks for your support.

Hello my friend,
    Thanks for your purchasing. Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our template on Envato market? Please send those information via our emai: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi this is my purchase code 83341e69-7be6-4de5-b2d9-87430b58741b. I solved the font problem and I should solve another issue.
      How can I use CB login and registratione instead of Joomla ones in your login module published in tools position? Should I open another post?
      Thank you very much for your help! Best!

Comment

Hello my friend,
        Could you please tell me what is the CB login ?
        Best Regards,
        Joomlavi Team

Comment

Community builder Login... sorry but why I don't receive notifications when you answer to me? :-(

Comment

Hello my friend,
            The default of Capitol doesn't support for style CB, however you can use it normally and style it by yourself. If you want us to custom/develop your site. You need to pay fee for us.
            If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
            Best Regards,
            Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
            X