Installation error - DirectoryIterator::__construct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation error - DirectoryIterator::__construct

I bought Flatize template and i try to install in a clear installation of joomla.
    I Install latest version of joomla then:
    i try to install the framework ( com_jvframework_3.4.6.zip ) before the template, but when i try to install the framework component i get alway this error: DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/"mywebsitepath"/tmp/adapter): failed to open dir: No such file or directory

What can i do?

Hello my friend,
    Could you please send us the purchase code which you bought our template on Envato market (please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com ) .After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

i've sent the code this morning. I should solve this poblem as soon as possible, thanks!

Comment

Is theere someone?!?!? It's very difficult work in this way.... two days without a valid help....

Comment

Hello my friend,
          Below are our answers for your questions:
          You need to install quickstart package to have full functions as the Demo.
          If you install every part like this. You need to config your site too much.
          However, we have a solution for you. Could you please send us your FTP and Admin information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will help you to fix bug.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi Team

Comment

I have sent the FTP and Admin information by email 10 hours ago: did you recive it?

Can you tell me if you can solve the bug in a day, otherwise i have to change template and i have to use another one. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ossmygoal View Post
              Hello my friend,
              Below are our answers for your questions:
              You need to install quickstart package to have full functions as the Demo.
              If you install every part like this. You need to config your site too much.
              However, we have a solution for you. Could you please send us your FTP and Admin information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will help you to fix bug.
              Best Regards,
              Joomlavi Team
              [SOLVED]Hi Ossmygoal, i'm also having similar problem.
              I've uninstalled the component & I've forwarded the requested info to your dev@joo**** email. Pls help me rectify it ASAP.
              Thanks [SOLVED]
              I solved it by creating a new folder "Adapter" in the temp directory before installing it using "install by directory"
              Last edited by Lordtech; 05-27-2016, 04:21 AM. Reason: Solved

Comment

Hey Lordtech,
                Actually, we still haven't received your admin info's email. Could you please send it again to us ?
                We look forward to hearing from you soon.
                Best Regards,
                Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
                X