Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hikashop - translate

Hello
    I would like to change your language in hikashop product descriptions. Now I have Description, although the language is set to Polish. Specification is also described as Additional Info. I tried to overwrite the language - without consequences.
    Additional - click on the Description - description of a "closed", but repeated a tick it does not open

Hey my friend,
    Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our template on Envato Market (please send it via our email dev@joomlavi.com ) . After receiving your information, we will try to help you to fix your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi,
      Problem solved translation. I copied the template language files, to my catalog language - changed the name, introduced translation and is ok.
      Still does not work click on the Description - description of a "closed", but repeated a tick it does not open

Comment

Hey my friend,
        Could you please take some screenshot of this problem to explain for more to us.
        Actually, we don't understand clearly what you mean.
        If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
        Best Regards,
        Joomlavi Team

Comment

OK we found it. We will try to help you on today.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
          X