JV Home Planify - House Plans&Construction Drupal Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV Home Planify - House Plans&Construction Drupal Theme

Hello Drupal lovers, here by I proudly announced my fourth work here. Hoping you will like it too.
    is incredibly customizable, powerful, clean, modern yet responsive Drupal 7 Theme
    It allows you to customize your theme by choosing color. You will always find some new styles everywhere in your website. Besides, you can choose a lot of options for every part of site you see. This is really great theme with lot of features and will make your site look the best.

beautiful modern design, blogs, newsletter, widgets, localisation support and other great features. In addition,the theme is fully loaded with extensions and features to help you create a slick creative, business or corporate website. It can be used for large scale websites selling house plans, small simple websites and also for house building /house construction companies. The theme with drap & drop layout builder fully responsive design and retina ready, looks stunning on any devices.
    Home Planify is ready!
    Check it out:
    http://themeforest.net/item/home-planifyhouse-plansconstruction-drupal-theme/13364179

Hi, I bougth your template and I had a big problem with your template, when I install the template drupal not working.

The error is in: /var/www/clients/client5/web781/web/sites/all/themes/planify/template.php

Please hurry me ride this website, give me a solution or give us back the money to buy another template.

a greeting

Comment

Hello my friend,
      Could you please send us the purchase code which you bought our template on Themeforest via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information. We will clarify and try to help you solve your problem.
      Best Regards,
      Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
      X