Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drupal Template Planify. Broken NikaDevs CMS. Wouldn't purchase from this developer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drupal Template Planify. Broken NikaDevs CMS. Wouldn't purchase from this developer!

Your support has dissapointed me! I purchased this theme and no solutions have been offered to fix your faulty product! I installed your template on a fresh install of drupal and cannot resize, reorder, add or clone blocks in the theme settings. Also your dynamic shortcuts aren't available in the customize settings, so I cannot use those. I have gone through all of the forums looking for advice as none is offered by the developer. I have also tried installing on existing drupal isntall but your sql files are corrupt and I have also installed using the option to install all the planify setting instead of drupal setting only to find that this is returning errors.

I have received WSOD errors and applied your path from another forum with no success, overall your site really sucks!

Please refund my money. I'll pass along a bad review to warn others to avoid purchasing from you.

Hey my friend,
    Could you please send us your login credential information (User/ password/ Ftp ). Please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will try to help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
    X