Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated installation not working

Hello,

We have purchased the Hosting theme for Drupal and the fresh installation worked fine when done manually. However, I'm trying to automate it with Drush, and it fails. I'm using the following command:
    Code:
    drush -y site-install hosting --account-name=admin --account-pass=xxx --account-mail=example@example.com --site-name=our.site --site-mail=example@example.com
    The output is as follows:
    Code:
    exception 'Exception' with message 'Site name field is required.
    Site e-mail address field is required.
    Username field is required.
    E-mail address field is required.' in /src/cn.cincojotas/includes/install.core.inc:420
    Stack trace:
    #0 /src/cn.cincojotas/includes/install.core.inc(339): install_run_task(Array, Array)
    #1 /src/cn.cincojotas/includes/install.core.inc(77): install_run_tasks(Array)
    #2 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/includes/drush.inc(719): install_drupal(Array)
    #3 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/includes/drush.inc(705): drush_call_user_func_array('install_drupal', Array)
    #4 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/commands/core/drupal/site_install_7.inc(80): drush_op('install_drupal', Array)
    #5 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/commands/core/site_install.drush.inc(289): drush_core_site_install_version('hosting', Array)
    #6 [internal function]: drush_core_site_install('hosting')
    #7 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/includes/command.inc(359): call_user_func_array('drush_core_site...', Array)
    #8 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/includes/command.inc(210): _drush_invoke_hooks(Array, Array)
    #9 [internal function]: drush_command('hosting')
    #10 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/includes/command.inc(178): call_user_func_array('drush_command', Array)
    #11 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/lib/Drush/Boot/BaseBoot.php(62): drush_dispatch(Array)
    #12 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/drush.php(70): Drush\Boot\BaseBoot->bootstrap_and_dispatch()
    #13 /root/.composer/vendor/drush/drush/drush.php(11): drush_main()
    #14 {main}
    This does not happen with other themes. Can you please help me find a solution for this? I have tried debugging it but apparently I'm not experienced enough.

Secondly, I also have a complaint. In your installation profile code in function md_install_selected_profile() you used several old functions like mysql_connect(...). These functions have been deprecated for years and should no longer be used. I needed to install this php extension just to get this theme to work. Can you please remove those old functions and replace them with mysqli_ functions?

Thanks for your help.

Hello my friend,
    Could you please send us some information: server/ operating system / which PHP version to access to your website.
    We want to check and fix because we found that some clients had met this kind of error.
    Please send your infor via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - Please be sure about our guarantee.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Copying the content of the email that I have sent to your address:
      PHP: 5.6.16
      Nginx: 1.9.9
      Mysql: 5.5
      Drush: 7.1.0
      Drupal: The one provided with your Hosting theme, so 7.39

This is only running on a local machine at the moment so there is no public server to access it.

Looking forward to your help, please reproduce the problem and fix it.

Comment

It has been one week now, I never got any more response after I sent an email as instructed.
        Are you having trouble reproducing the problem as described?

Comment

Hello my friend,
          Could you please install by profile first. We will try to ask Drush about this problem.
          Please feel sympathy for us.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi team

Comment

Hi! I'm trying to install the theme using the 'New Fresh Drupal Installation' files but I always get the same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function field_read_fields() in /usr/share/nginx/html/modules/field/modules/field_sql_storage/field_sql_storage.install on line 16

My config:
            - Nginx 1.4.6
            - PHP: 5.5.9 (FPM)

Any clue? Any advice?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello my friend,
              We had fixed those bug which you mentioned in version 2.1 - Please kindly download them from themeforest
              Best Regards,
              Joomlavi Team

Comment

I'm downloading the file "themeforest-12476227-hosting-multipurpose-creative-drupal-theme" is the new version one? How can I know I'm getting the last one? I cannot find the version number in any file

Originally posted by joomlavi.chi View Post
                Hello my friend,
                We had fixed those bug which you mentioned in version 2.1 - Please kindly download them from themeforest
                Best Regards,
                Joomlavi Team

Comment

Not yet friend! - You will receive the update message from Envato team. Maybe next 6 hours my friend. At that time this is the old version!
                  Regards,
                  Joomlavi Team

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by joomlavi.chi View Post
                    Not yet friend! - You will receive the update message from Envato team. Maybe next 6 hours my friend. At that time this is the old version!
                    Regards,
                    Joomlavi Team

Comment

You're welcome my friend, still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
                      Best Regards,
                      Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
                      X