X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• component formatting very unexpected

hi,
    Me again!

I am doing my best to persavere with this as i have put so much time into it.
    I have installed a component - payplans and create a menu to the component.

The component should display all the plans in a horizontal format or vertical, depending on the component configuration.

For some reason, the component configuration is not being applied and the h1 element of the component is being ported into the breadcrumb area and removed from the component area as though it is the page title.
    It's really odd.
    Is there any way i can stop this without messing up the template?

I think it's to do with jvlibs plugin conflicting with my component...

Comment

But the plugin is disabled

Comment

ok, I really need some quicker responses to make any progress on this.
        Do you have skype?
        I don't know if this is a fundemental template issue or an issue that can be overcome with ease.

In the payplan component, if I set up a menu item to go to the component, the component area is messed up with strange formatting.
        Event though there are 2 membership plans and configured to sit side by side, they sit on top of each other.
        They have <span6> applied so they take up 50% of the component area and yet they fill the width each.
        Firebug says that this is the html for one of the plans:
        <div class="pp-plan-row row-fluid">
        <div class="pp-plan span6 popular ">
        <span class="pp-badge"> </span>

<div class="pp-plan-details center">

And yet the styling is coming from: system/jvlibs bootstrap.min.css which is overriding the component styling. I have checked the system/jvlibs settings and actually the bootstrap is disabled.

Please can you help me get this sorted?

Secondly, when clicking to subscribe to a plan, it takes you to the plan selection page which has a url of: http://localhost:61333/index.php/com...n/1?Itemid=349

On this page, the full page slider shows up above the component area!

Totally confusing.

Comment

Hi friend,
          Can you add me via skype. We will discuss for more informations
          My skype name is : osstemplate.
          Regards,
          Joomlavi team,

Comment

ok I added you and gave you information but i am getting nowhere.
            I have a pressing problem whereby, if you click the read more on any of the sliders then it loads the next page with all the homepage modules above the content.
            What is the answer to this?

Also, when linking to some components suchg as payplans, this also loads the homepage modules above the content and also places elements of the component content into the bradcrumbs area.
            How can this be resolved quickly?

James

Comment

I have just posted about this same issue, with an entirely different component. My home page modules are pulling in. The default joomla setting is NOT to grab home page modules for components, but something with the theme has overridden this.

Comment

Hello friend @Cheramy Creative,
                Please send us your website information (user/admin, password) via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will help you to solve your problem.
                Best Regards,
                Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hello, I just sent you a private message joomlavi.chi. You are blocking my email addresses.

Comment

Hello my friend,
                    We don't block any user's email at all. Could you please tell me which email address we've sent us. At that time we don't find your email yet.
                    Regards,
                    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi there, I emailed about this issue in the last support area you helped me with. Are you able to look at the component module settings for us? I will send a new email to you now. Thanks!

From 11-06-15 "I have just posted about this same issue, with an entirely different component. My home page modules are pulling in. The default joomla setting is NOT to grab home page modules for components, but something with the theme has overridden this."

Comment

Hello my friend,
                        Could you please send us your website information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will help you to solve your problem.
                        Best Regards,
                        Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
                        X