Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL - Filter Button

Hey,

I would like to know how can I change the text in this button. I've translated the EPL plugin to my language but it still in english.

Thanks!

Dear friend,

This is from theme.

- If you are not using WMPL, please contact us via dev mail joomlavi.dev (at) gmail with your TF code we'll send you the pot file --> create translation from there. (Else please waiting for us to update new version.)

- If you are using WMPL you should using WMPL string translation

Best regards.

Comment

Hello. I have the same problem. Eventhough I did translate all relevant words, I do not see the translated text at the fron end.
      I am attaching screenshots
      The left one displays the greek page with the texts in english
      The 2nd (middle) displays the english version of the same page - correct.
      The one on the right (3rd) displays the translation of the text Price From at the wpml plugin.

There is something strange here...
      url: nedonrealestate.gr

Comment

Dear kimepapas,

We've fixed this in the new version, please update your theme and plugin JV Shortcode EPL.
        For any need do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Best regards.

Comment

Hello again
          I re uploaded the jv sepl and extracted it but no fix there. Maybe the zip file does not include new version of plugin.
          Also I clould not find a way to update these from within wp admin panel.
          From the php: Description: Include shortcode EPL in Visual Composer, Version: 1.8.0

Comment

Originally posted by kimepapas View Post
            Hello again
            I re uploaded the jv sepl and extracted it but no fix there. Maybe the zip file does not include new version of plugin.
            Also I clould not find a way to update these from within wp admin panel.
            From the php: Description: Include shortcode EPL in Visual Composer, Version: 1.8.0

Dear Kime,
            You can update in your admin by following:
            - Deactivate plugin (jv sepl)
            - Delete this plugin
            - A message will be shown, says that need to install required plugin: jv sepl: click to resintall (it will be downloaded the latest from our server).

Best regards.

Comment

Hello again.
              I have done it your way and updated the plugin.
              It is now 1.8.1 version, but the problem persists. It does not display the Greek words (when clicked the dropdown part is OK, only the "header" part of the dropdown is wrong).
              Waiting for another reply...

Regards,
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by kimepapas View Post
                Hello again.
                I have done it your way and updated the plugin.
                It is now 1.8.1 version, but the problem persists. It does not display the Greek words (when clicked the dropdown part is OK, only the "header" part of the dropdown is wrong).
                Waiting for another reply...

Regards,
                Mike
                Dear friend,

Regarding your site, it is needed to translate: themes\jv-planify\languages\el.mo ( update el.po by using poedit or using WPML to translate) (we've updated some translation from this el.po for you)

Please backup these language file: themes\jv-planify\languages\ when updating theme

When done with your language translation this theme, we and many of our users will be delighted if you share your translation files by sending us these files via email (joomlavi.dev (at) gmail and we will include the translation files in the next theme update.
                We appreciate your contribution!!

Best regards.

Comment

Hello guys

First of all thanks for the swift reply and the solution.

II would gladly share the translated files after I have finished, or during.

I am a bit lost thought:
                  At my website I have a folder called languages - under wp-content. In this folder I have admin-el.mo (+.po), admin-network.mo (+.po), continents-cities.mo (+.po) and el.mo (+.po). All are self explanatory except the last one.
                  At the folder wp-content/plugins/easy-property-listings/lib/languages/ I have epl-el.mo and epl-el.mo and epl.pot and files for other languages. These concern the translations of epl plugin.
                  Ath the folder /wp-content/themes/jv-planify/languages/ I have jv-planify.pot and el.po and el.mo among other languages files. If this el.po and el.mo file is for the theme, what is the file at /wp-content/languages/ folder? Which one do I use?
                  Should I move the files for the theme jv-planify at /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder so I do not have to care when updating? and if yes, what name should I give this file (maybe jv-planify-el.mo)?

Thanks again,
                  Regards
                  Mike

Comment

Dear Mike,

- You should care about updating:
                    1. folder /wp-content/themes/jv-planify/languages/ when updating theme jv-planify
                    2. folder wp-content/plugins/easy-property-listings/lib/languages/ when updating this plugin (easy-property-listings)
                    3. and for wp-content/languages when updating Wordpress core

Should I move the files for the theme jv-planify at /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder so I do not have to care when updating? and if yes, what name should I give this file (maybe jv-planify-el.mo)?
                    You can do this, however, you should backup this whenever updating Wordpress and sometimes in theme jv-planify there will be new texts need to be translated > you need to update this file also (Poedit: Catalog > Update from POT > jv-planify.pot)

We'll appreciate your kindness for contribution! We'll included your translation when received. Thank you.

Best regards.

Comment

Working...
                    X