Message on "Projects" page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message on "Projects" page

On the projects page, after loading and scrolling down, there is a pop-up message "Congratulations you've reached the end of the internet"
    How can I delete this message?
    Thank you.

Hello my friend,
    Could you please send us your website information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will help you to solve your problem.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

Natasha:
      I sent you the login credentials for the site. The solution should be the same for every site, because the message is built into the template, not only my installation.
      I hope to hear from you soon!
      Stephen

Comment

Hello my friend,
        Thanks for your information. We will try to help you to solve your problem within 24 hours.
        Have a nice day.
        Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hello my friend,
          The problem has been fixed. Please check your site again and give feedback to us if you still have any questions or concerns.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hello,

i've purched this template. I also want to delete the massage 'Congratulations you've reached the end of the internet'. This message is not very professional.
            Can you tell me how to do this. Thanks.Marc

Comment

Hey my friend,
              Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our template on Envato market.
              Please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com
              After receiving your information, we will try to help you to solve your problem.
              Best Regards,
              Joomlavi Team

Comment

Good Day, I also want to delete the message 'Congratulations you've reached the end of the internet'. Can you Kindly assist me with this issue. Thanks Stefon

Comment

Working...
                X