Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few issues

Hi,
    I just installed a site with your quick start installation and I have few questions:
    1) I wanted to add my logo to the site so I go to Extensions -> Templates -> JV-Structure to the tab "global" and under the logo settings I choose my logo and nothing change. I looked into the code and I saw that the logo is actually on a Custom HTML module. Why is that?
    2) When I go to the style tab and turn off the "show color demo" nothing is changing.
    3) I did not understand how to use the custom color part and the documentation is not quite clear. can I see an example of that is use?

Thanks

Hello my friend,
    Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our template on Envato market, please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will try to help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

Hello I sent you yesterday the purchase code via Email but I did not get any reply yet.

Comment

Listen something seems very wrong here... I am digging deeper into to template and more things are no correct.
        I cant find how I am editing the custom fields in the portfolio, I dont see how I can edit categories of the portfolio.
        there is no documentation on how to use these features. your support is very slow! no answer here or in Email for 2 days.
        It is impossible to work like that!!

Comment

Hello my friend,
          Below are our answers for your questions:
          1) I wanted to add my logo to the site so I go to Extensions -> Templates -> JV-Structure to the tab "global" and under the logo settings I choose my logo and nothing change. I looked into the code and I saw that the logo is actually on a Custom HTML module. Why is that?
          =>>>>

1. Logo in template global disable, replace it by custom html module -> It will allow your websit customize more effectively. Because this is a template which include many different style.
          2) When I go to the style tab and turn off the "show color demo" nothing is changing.
          =>>>

2. If you cannot disable show color demo, please send us your website information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will try to help you to solve your problem.
          3) I did not understand how to use the custom color part and the ?
          =>>>

3. The function custom color in template is disalbe at that time, because we've included demo color and still have file custom.css in template -> So it will help you to customize more better.
          If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
          X