BUG > Component > JV Slideshow > Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG > Component > JV Slideshow > Items

Hi, When i tried to add / remove a slide to the About Us slideshow item i can add a slide, update the background for the slide, which then changes the original slides image to the same image but I cannot save, cancel or use any of the navigation buttons to save, close, cancel or even save and close?

When i then come out of it I can go back in and the second slide is present but i cannot remove as I cannot save?

Any ideas?

Hello my friend,
    We've already found this bug and tried our best to fix it asap . And report to you when we finish.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

Hi ossmygoal

Thank you, I look forward to hearing about the update in the near future.

Thanks again.

Comment

Same things for me: i cannot use the JV Slideshow component since i can't save, edit or delete any slide. I think it's a javascript conflict issue. Please how to fix? Thanks!

Comment

Hello my friend,
          We've found bug and in the process of fixing bug - We will try our best to update asap. We will report to you when everything is completed.
          Regards,

Comment

When is this going to be fixed?? The slideshow component plays a big part of the theme and we need it to work asap, or if you cannot fix the bug then you must provide us with an alternative premium slideshow - which is fair for the inconvenience that this has caused. The slideshow buttons worked and would save but it has stopped and now i need to get mockup of homepage to client for review and now this happened! Please assist asap

Comment

Hello my friend,
              Could you please wait for us. Because the old structure have problem -So we're upgrading database system. We will announce you when finished!
              Regards

Comment

Working...
              X