Failed template installation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed template installation

Set up: Joomla 3.6.2. plus all requirements.

I just purchased the Structure template (Joomla) installation page not showing up on localhost. I replaced the site folder contents with that of another new template and it shows installation page so I'm positive it's not my setup.

I removed the .htaccess file and the installation runs fine.

Conclusion: template files have issues please provide solution as I'm on a 24hr demo deadline.
    Last edited by ekus; 08-20-2016, 01:22 PM.

can you send us your screen shoot

Comment

Abandoned localhost and installed on my host because of the lost weekend time. Template seems really buggy. Jv slideshow component doesn't save settings to slider. Also pages tend to revert to old css after edits. About 80% of the image files swapped in articles or media directory reverts to stay the same.

Can't remove background image beneath Testimonial even after editing css line.

URL: www.smoothgraphix.com/testlayer_ashbard

Comment

I've cleared all caches. Created new sliders from scratch but it's still not retaining it's some settings. I turn Ken Burn/Pan Zoom on for all slides but only one takes effect.

Please respond!

Comment

please give us your login and screenshot.
          For css, we have never faced this case
          slideshow which has mistake we have updated.

Comment

Username: creator
            Password: jv_development

Try turning on Ken Burn/Pan Zoom on for all slides. Thanks

Comment

Just tried editing the css file again and it still doesn't take effect.

All photos swapped sometimes load the old ones even after having the folder deleted.

Comment

Hello,
                1) The admin which you sent us has limited rights to use so we cannot install more .
                we have attached the latest plugin package for your slideshow, you take it and install and check it again (pkg_jvss_v1.0.3.zip)

2) If Css file cannot fix, where did you fix?

3) Please send us screenshot to know exactly what you mean because we support a lot of templates and themes, not only the JV Trucking

4) If you want fix it, please send us your Ftp ( don't worry about security).

Next time, you can send your information to dev@joomlavi.com

Regards,

Comment

FTP User: jv_creator
                  Password: s36BR6X=!hD7

Comment

To save time, could you cooperate with us?
                    1) The admin which you sent us has limited rights to use so we cannot install more .
                    We have attached the latest plugin package for your slideshow, you take it and install and check it again (pkg_jvss_v1.0.3.zip)
                    For attached file, can you contact us via dev@joomlavi.com or give us your mail ?
                    2) For Css file, can you tell me exactly where did you fix ?
                    3) Please send us screenshot to know exactly what you mean because we support a lot of templates and themes, not only the JV Trucking.

Comment

Working...
                    X