Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Header/Footer options don't change - please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header/Footer options don't change - please help!

Hi Guys,

My client has purchased this theme and the first thing I tried to look at were the different headers...
    Turns out they won't change! I know they are different as the style sheets specify this, but as far as using the basic 'customize' option - I can't see any changes being reflected in the preview.
    I also noticed that the main slider image isn't stretching full width even though it should.
    I've tried changing the footer options also and it behaves the same and doesn't show me any change.
    Is there something wrong with my version of the theme?
    Please see attached images which indicate Headers 1 & 3 and Footers 1 & 3 and no style changes in the preview.

Thanks!
    Heading 1 Heading 3 Footer 1

Hello,

For header and footer, when you change them on param, they will change in all pages except home page. Because homepage has many different designs, to ensure the design, we don't allow them change in homepage.
    If you need, we will fix it for you.
    For slideshow, please send your admin to joomlavi.assistant@gmail.com to check. Because on our site, it still works normally.
    By the way, please send your purchase code to this mail.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ossmygoal View Post
      Hello,

For header and footer, when you change them on param, they will change in all pages except home page. Because homepage has many different designs, to ensure the design, we don't allow them change in homepage.
      If you need, we will fix it for you.
      For slideshow, please send your admin to joomlavi.assistant@gmail.com to check. Because on our site, it still works normally.
      By the way, please send your purchase code to this mail.

Regards,

Thanks very much, I have emailed you

Comment

Working...
      X