JV SLIDE PRO
1. JV Slide Pro Module
JV Slide Pro is an exclusive and professional extension designed by Joomlavi, It's not a free extension but will be included when you download JV Friendly.
Make sure you have installed and enabled the newest version of jvjquerylib plug-in. Also jvjquerylib plug-in can be found in JV Bratos download area
To configure the module, Navigate to Extensions >> Module Manager click on module Slide Pro. You will access to Module Manager: Module mod_slidepro
Slide source Settings:
Click on "Add" in the bottom to add new slide
The important thing is to choose slide source type in the top, you can select: Input image URL, Youtube video, Choose article, Choose K2 article, Form folder, Query articles, Query K2 articles. Each type of slide source has different image settings. In JV Bratos, we only use "Input image UR" slide source type. Within this type, the JV Slide Pro will get source from Image URL .
- Effect: choose one of 6 beautiful effects
- Item width (%,px): enter value for slide width ( in pixel or % ), default 100%
- Duration (ms): enter value for duration of time a slide lasts
- Start at: enter a value to select which slide initialize the slideshow
- Auto time (ms): enter value for auto sliding time. set 0 to disable auto play
- Easing: select easing function
- Hotkey: enable/disable arrow keyboard control
- Loop slides: enable/disable indefinite loop for slides
- Touch swipe: enable/disable slide touching function
- Mouse drag: enable/disable slide mouse drag function
- Mouse wheel: enable/disable mouse wheel to control slides
- Nav: enable/disable navigation function and buttons
- Nav with thumbs: enable/disable thumb navigation
- Nav with title: enable/disable navigation with image titles
- Slide break: set min and max slide item
- Navi with Slide: select to show navigation with slide
JV Contact is a great tool for getting in touch with your clients. The extension is easy to use with its user-friendly back end functionality. This module includes following key features: google map, contact form, Anti-spam with Recaptcha, Attachment, Social Sharing.
- Module postion: singlepage
- Module class suffix: _contact
There are 3 sections in contact page: Header text, Contact Form, Contact Map
1. Header Section
Header text HTML code:
<h3 class="title-module"> <span>We'd love to hear from you</span>
<div class="description">We’d really love to hear from you so why not drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.</div>
<p>Phone: +323 639 3714</p>
<p>Add: 245 Fake St, Roscherster, 7894</p>
2. Contact Form
This section is used to show contact form.
3. Google Map
This sections is used to show google map.
JV LATEST NEWS
This module is used to show latest articles, you can get article source from K2 or Joomla content.
- Module position: singlepage
- Module class suffix: blog
- Module position: menu
- Module class: mainmenu
This is a third-party extension is used to display portfolios in our demo.
To download this extension, visit RokSprocket
You may need visit Roksprocket documentation to find out more