problem with GET ACCESS TOKEN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with GET ACCESS TOKEN

hi, i installed jv social publis, i put App ID/App Key * and App Secret, i click on GET ACCESS TOKEN but appeare a pop up with: You did not allow the following actions: publish_actions,publish_stream,manage_pages

Hi eureka1,

Please read JV Social publish guide in the admin area. You will be exposed clearly how to create app API key and how to configure.
    Last edited by Supporter; 04-03-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I just updated new version for JV Social Publish (including components and plugins).

The current version: jvsocialpublish_1.0.1 (For Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x)

Please go to http://joomlavi.com/joomla-extension...l-publish.html and download all thing at here !

Thank you for your reporting.
      Last edited by OSS Solution; 04-07-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Hi,
        I just installed latest version of JV Social and have the same problem like on the first post here with GET ACCESS TOKEN.
        I followed GUIDE but nowhere is something about "publish_actions,publish_stream,manage_pages".

Can you give me some hint about this problem?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

The problem is due to not giving permission for the extension to access to facebook.
          You should log out current facebook account then get access token again and you have to give permission for the extension when facebook ask!

Regards.

Comment

Hi,

well I tried allready that (and again) but no luck.

What I did:

Following your guide I create app as you described,made logout from Facebook, click on GET ACCES TOKEN and then (after I login to facebook,on demand) get message
            that I didn't allow following actions publish_actions,publish_stream,manage_pages....

I tried with delete app,create new one, clean cache on my PC, click on GET ACCESS TOKEN,but with same result.

Is there something obvious that I can't see?!
            I have one app on Facebook for login with FB and work just fine.

Please help.

Thank you.

P.S. To make things clear: I cannot come to step when Facebook ask for permission because error message is BEFORE that.
            Last edited by jimyjo; 05-05-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I can't find solution for problem with GET ACCESS TOKEN.
              It seems that I must look for another way to connect Joomla with FB.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for late response, We checked on our site and account, no issue encountered as you mention, It would be helpful if you send you site admin through email support@joomlavi.com . we will check again

Comment

Same issue here too, seems like is not working in joomla 3.3 because in 3.2 is working.

Comment

I have problems too retrieving the tocken, a blank window pop ups and nothing more.

Comment

I have the same problem:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                        any solutions for this problem? I'm fighting a few days and nothing!!!!
                        pls. help

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem and I wonder if is it a public permission problem in Joomla? Should we to configure this as Allow in Joomla? Tks

Comment

Hello,

i have the same problem, too. Is there any update for this problem?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello guys, I think this might be a problem more in facebook than with this extension. I've found out that now the facebook app you've created is needeed to be granted that permissions eureka1 is talking about: publish_actions,publish_stream,manage_pages

To ask for this permissions, you need to enter again into your app and in the left tab "Status & Review" you'll need to ask for this permissions, there will be in review for 7 bussiness days.

I just did it so I cannot tell you if they granted the permission but hopefully they will.

Hope this help you.

Bye Bye!!

Comment

Working...
                              X