X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird codes appear instead of tabs

I installed JV Tabs on a Joomla 3 web site, by following the instructions on the joomlavi.com site. I created a new category and put 3 new articles in it. I then placed a custom HTML module at the bottom of my page, with the JV Tabs plugin in the module, and I configured JV Tabs to pull the articles from the newly created category (intro text only). That's the only code on the module.
    Instead of seeing three tabs in the module, I see what appears to be source code. This is visible at the bottom of http://haitienmarche.tk/
    Any ideas?

Here's the code I'm seeing in the place of the 3 tabs:
    {"tabs":{"@data":[{"position":{"position":{"@data":"","@state":{"dat a":[],"field":"select2"}},"@state":{"field":"panel"}}," article":{"id":{"@data":"","@state":{"data":null," field":"select2"}},"render":{"@data":"intro","@sta te":{"data":{"id":"intro","text":"Intro"},"field": "select2"}},"@state":{"field":"panel"}},"queryarti cle":{"cate":{"@data":["15"],"@state":{"data":[{"id":"15","text":"15"}],"field":"select2"}},"incate":true,"author":{"@dat a":[],"@state":{"data":[],"field":"select2"}},"inauthor":false,"order":{"@d ata":"created","@state":{"data":{"id":"created","t ext":"Date created"},"field":"select2"}},"dir":{"@data":"ASC" ,"@state":{"data":{"id":"ASC","text":"Ascending (ASC)"},"field":"select2"}},"offset":0,"limit":5," featured":{"@data":"show","@state":{"data":{"id":" show","text":"All article"},"field":"select2"}},"render":{"@data":"i ntro","@state":{"data":{"id":"intro","text":"Intro "},"field":"select2"}},"@state":{"field":"panel"}} ,"k2item":{"id":{"@data":"","@state":{"data":null, "field":"select2"}},"render":{"@data":"intro","@st ate":{"data":{"id":"intro","text":"Intro"},"field" :"select2"}},"@state":{"field":"panel"}},"queryk2" :{"cate":{"@data":[],"@state":{"data":[],"field":"select2"}},"order":{"@data":[],"@state":{"data":[],"field":"select2"}},"offset":0,"limit":5,"feature d":{"@data":"all","@state":{"data":{"id":"all","te xt":"All article"},"field":"select2"}},"render":{"@data":"i ntro","@state":{"data":{"id":"intro","text":"Intro "},"field":"select2"}},"@state":{"field":"panel"}} ,"@state":{"selected":"queryarticle","toggle":true ,"field":"filter"}}],"@state":{"checks":[true],"field":"multi"}},"config":{"effect":{"@data":"fa de","@state":{"data":{"id":"fade","text":"Fade"}," field":"select2"}},"duration":500,"auto":0,"navPos ":{"@data":"top","@state":{"data":{"id":"top","tex t":"Top"},"field":"select2"}},"maxHeight":"none"," minHeight":"100","navSlide":true,"load":{"@data":" all","@state":{"data":{"id":"all","text":"All"},"f ield":"select2"}},"@state":{"field":"group"}},"@st ate":{"field":"panel"}}

Hi,
    Please try downloading our new version .

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X