Capitol - Creative Multipurpose Joomla Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitol - Creative Multipurpose Joomla Template

is one of the most complete, premium template ever made. This template is tailored the variety of online business project, personal, blog or any kind of websites. It is delivered with in contracts to effective page elements. Capitol will help you to build your website in no time to your linking with minimal effort and coding knowledge.
    With special features like this template has you can forget about other store templates. Here are some of them: Attractive design and Responsive layout, Boostrap, 6 Home page,

What's the correct position for language switcher module ? I put it in TOOLS position, but I would like to change something; near flags I don't have language code, why is this ? take a look: http://www.keyra.it

Comment

Hello my friend,
      Pardon for the inconvenience. This is our mistake wwhen don't update for this mode. It will be updated on our newest version.
      At that time, please help us to supply some problems:
      1. Css problem: Please add this Css into file custom.css
      .header-tools .btn-languages { background: transparent; line-height: 120px; padding: 0px; margin: 0 15px; border: none; color: #333; outline: none !important; font-size: 0.93em; } #block-header.headroom--not-top .header-tools .btn-languages { line-height: 75px; }
      2. Code: Please add this code into file:
      templates\jv-capitol\html\mod_languages\default.php line 48
      <?php echo $params->get('full_name', 1) ? $language->title_native : strtoupper($language->sef);?>
      Still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
      Regards,
      Joomlavi team

Comment

Working...
      X