Mega menu enquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega menu enquiry

Hello, I would like to change following thing in the functionality of mega menu if possible:

When the visitor visits a menu item (so it is active) then he cannot click it again (!) Actually he can click it but it doesn't refresh the page.

Can I change this? so whenever a menu item is clicked (active or not) it redirects to the corresponding link.

thank you.

Hello my Yianna
    Pardon for the inconvenience. Could you please send us your purchase code which you buy our template via Envato market via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information. We will clarify and then help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best regards,
    Joomlavi team.

Comment

Thank you,
      I just sent my purchase code for capitol template.

I have found a solution to this problem by editing a javascript file. I suspect this functionality is for the one-page template layout... Maybe there is a setting for it that I missed?

Comment

Hello my friend,
        This problem happen because of the function Onepage of template. You need to use "Reload this page" button or "F5" Function Key.
        Still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
        Best Regards,
        Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hello, i have the same problem with the menu. I can`t click on a active menu item. How can I fix the problem?

Comment

Hello Homer2710,
            Could you please send us your website information which you buy our template via envato market. Please send your infor via our email address: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
            Best Regards,
            Joomlavi team

Comment

Hello homer2710 Jv Capitol is using an Plugin Jquery support for menu onepage. So you cannot click on the page which you're activating. We will check and cover in the next version.
              Still have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
              Best Regards,
              Joomlavi Team

Comment

When will the next version be released?
                I think it`s a big problem

Is there no other solution for the problem?

Comment

Hello my friend,
                  We will update our template after 9 days off - Lunar New Year.
                  Best Regards,
                  Joomlavi Team

Comment

I have found that not only the active menu item is not clickable, but sometimes the others, too. I don't know how to describe the problem better, it just sometimes happens... Hope you don't release this update when my support period is over...

Comment

Hello Mzlaki,
                      Could you please send us some screenshot about this problem. (Please send those screenshots via our email: dev@joomlavi.com )
                      Best Regards,
                      Joomlavi Team

Comment

Well it's not visual, simply clicking on a menu item does nothing, sometimes. Other times, it works.

Comment

Hello my friend,
                          We think that it's maybe because of your device, host or something like this.
                          Have you ever tested on other browser yet ?
                          Best Regards,
                          Joomlavi Team

Comment

I have tried on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, Windows 10.
                            My friend tried on her computer, the same thing, parent menu item is not clickable when child item is active. That's for sure. Is there a code line I could check?

Comment

Hello Mzlaki,
                              Could you please send us some screenshots about this problems?
                              Regards,
                              Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
                              X