Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category listing not displaying the products

Hi Hikashop support

I am using Hikashop Business + Hikamarket. When I installed and worked few days with my temaplate everything was ok. But when I added new categories suddenly products stopped displaying in category listing. I deleted the categories I have previously added but it does not help and products are still not displayed under category listing. First I created Support message to Hikashop but then I tried chaning a temaplte to a standard Joomla template provided with installation and products are displayed under category listing correctly.

I have already read:
    www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/67.html#categories_menu
    and all posts about this topic on Hikashop forum. I have spent serveral hours trying to fix this issue.
    I think I understand concept of the associated moduls to display products yet it is still not working.

My website is: s339467542.domenastandartowa.pl/db2/index.php/shop

Please help. I will gladly create a config user for You and send any other access neeeded thru priv.

my website information is:
    -- url of the page with the problem -- : s339467542.domenastandartowa.pl/db2/index.php/shop
    -- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
    -- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
    -- PHP version -- : 5.6
    -- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers

Thank You
    Tim

Hello my friend Tradlak,
    Could you please send us your website information (user/password/ url). Please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

Thank You for reply. I have just send You the info requested and will be grateful for Your input.
      Thank You
      Tim

Comment

Hi Joomlavi team

Thank You for visiting my website yesterday. I am happy that something is happening but please note that the issue is not solved yet.
        The module "Associated products listing for category listing menu 137" - has been published and displayed on all pages but this does not solve the problem at all.

First issue is that it is shown not in the correct place on the page:
        This is how it should look like:
        http://demo.joomlavi.com/j3/jv-allinone/index.php/shop/

This is now it looks like on my website with the same module position:
        http://s339467542.domenastandartowa....index.php/shop

Second issue is that the very nice block over product list - with the number of views and option to switch between grid and list displayed has disappeared

I would assume this issue is caused either by some inconsistency between template and hikamarket or hikashop business.
        Please help - I have sped many hours on that and I do not know what to do.

Thank You
        Tim

Comment

It is surely a template overwrite issue. When I changed:
          templates/
          jv-allinone/html/com_hikashop/
          to
          templates/
          jv-allinone/html/com_hikashop_nienienie/
          everthing started to work - but looks really really ugly.

Additionaly during shop config I received this message - I though it might be connected:

Warning
          You have an override on the view 'category / listing' so the settings under the tab 'Product Options' will potentially not be used. Please backup your modifications and delete the override.

Comment

Hi Joomlavi team

I believe this post helps with finding the solution what is the issue
            http://www.hikashop.com/forum/instal...-settings.html

To my understanding:
            JV All In One has been configured using old logic according to which category listing products were displayed using associated modules.

For new Version (>= 2.6?) of hikashop in in menu for product listing there are 2 tabs: Categories options and Products options.
            The second tab - products options is overwriting the associated module settings.
            And associated modules are not needed any more.

Somehow it does not work very well with JV All In One owervrite and sometimes it breask like on my page.

You can very easily replicate the error.
            Just go to my store (or any up to date hikashop installation ) and create new category listing. Associated module will not be created.
            if You display the page on standard template products will be listed below
            if You display the page on JV All In One products will not be there.

PLEASE fix this issue - this is surely a temaplate problem.

Thank You
            Tim

Comment

... and Yes- I am a stubborn pain in the ass
              T

Comment

Hello my friend,
                Please send us your login credentials (user/password/ url) via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We want to access to your site for helping you to solve your problem.
                One more thing, we wonder why you don't update your template. And still using up-to-date version ?
                Best Regards,
                Joomlavi team

Comment

Dear Joomlavi team

My templalte version is: 3.0.5
                  JV Framevork version: Version: 3.4.6 - Release date: September 17, 2015

Is there any newer version? If yes where can I download it?

Please note that I have already sent You ale the logon data before - but of course I already did it again.

Thank You
                  Tim

Comment

today I received newest update to 3.0.6 but the issue still persists. Please help
                    T

Comment

Hello my friend,
                      Version 3.0.6 has been sent by themeforest before we fixed bug for you. By updated File templates\jv-allinone\html\com_hikashop\category\listing.php at sites339467542.domenastandartowa.pl/db2/
                      We 've fixed and your site can display normally.
                      Best Regards,
                      Joomlavi team

Comment

Joomlavi team

Thank You for the fix. It is working now.

Thank You
                        Tim

Comment

Really good, keep up your good word my friend.
                          If you still have any further information, please feel free to contact us.
                          Best Regards,
                          Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
                          X