Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option Login Redirection Page on login module does not work

Dear Joomlavi team

Can You please help me with the following issue.

I want to use option Login Redirection Page from the login module "BT Login Module" on the main page. Whatever I put there it does not work.
    I managed to find out that this is due to option Integrated component in this module set to "User component" - if I change option Integrated component to None the redirect page works perfectly fine - but the module looks ugly (I attach file).

I updated the module to Version 2.6.1 but it does not help. I tried also to use different Module Class Suffixes but still no result.
    Can you please let me know how to keep the module looking good and make the option Login Redirection Page work as it should be?

Thank You
    Tim

Hey tradlak,
    If you set Integrated Component is "none" -> Then module will use its default layout. However, we found that it doesn't work any more. http://prnt.sc/agnurj (There is no notification when you enter value either it's true or false.
    Please contact with the author for great support. We've checked on template => The Login Redirection Page & Integrated Component = None has worked okay.
    You can install the quickstart package on Local for sure about this problem.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi
      So what basically You are saying is that this is due to some issue with BT Login and on Your page it is working.
      Hm.... I have 3 installations of quick start for All In one and it is not working for any of them ;/.

I managed to find the solution my self. It goes as follows:

1. Publish standard joomla module in module list but do not assign position.
      2. In BT login in field Integrated component choose "Options" and in Options module choose the Standard Joomla Login module form step one.
      3. Voila - now login and logout redirection pages are working.

Thank You me
      T

Comment

Hello my friend,
        This is one of other effective way. Great job and keep up your good work.
        Best Regards,
        Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
        X