No announcement yet.

Jquery is not loaded and make conflict with other plugin when added in template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jquery is not loaded and make conflict with other plugin when added in template

Hello,

another problem ... I try to make some plugin in jquery on my homepage and i see it cant work .

So, i aad a this line in style.config.php in /template root : $this['asset']->addScript($this['path']->url('theme::js/jquery.js')) ... and now if i put this line at the top , it work but i lose all other working plugin you installed ...

And if i put this line at the bottom it cant work because your plugins make conflict with my line .

My plugin work when i put the line at the top , so please , help me to put Jquery 1.8 on my joomla without your plugins conflicts .

WOA ! i just find ... it was very diificult ... i just added the online lib : <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

at the top of the head in my /layouts/index.php

on top of :

<?php
    echo $this['template']->render('head');

include($this['path']->findPath('style.config.php'));
    ?>

because on bottom it cause conflict .

And all plugins works fine ! ( for now )

Comment

Great job my friend - So amazing!
      1. We're using jquery default of core Joomla so we cannot change jv-flatize/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js
      2. When you just calling jquery of core Joomla, then adding additional Jquery in the different version, it will cause the error.
      Still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
      Best Regards,
      Joomlavi team

Comment

Do you think my modification will cause conflict with others things ?

Because the jquery core of joomla seem not loading natively , i have see that on doing a small graphic plugin in my code .

Comment

Hello my friend,
          Maybe some modifications will cause conflict with others thing...
          Regards,
          Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
          X