Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subcategories button and banners

Hello

I recently bought your template on Themeforest (Name: project4web), and had some issues on which I need your help.

1) How can I make the categories or subcategories stay visible and it was not necessary to press the button show sub categories.

2) Can I have a custom banner (image) for each category at the top of the page?

3) Can I delete the REVIEWS and CHILD CATEGORY tab on the product page?

Thank you

Hello my friend,
    Pardon for the delay in response. We just come back to work after a long time of vacation (Lunar New Year). So please feel sympathy for us.
    Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our template via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hello

I already sent my purchase code ​to your email. Did you receive it?

I realy hope you can help me with this issue.

thanks in advance

Pedro Dinis

Comment

Hello my friend,
        We've answered the questions for you. Please check your email again.
        I will make a copy of the answer for you here. Please take a look at it:
        Below are our answers for your questions: I/ About the questions number: 1/ 3 => Please send us your FTP information. We will help you to solve those 2 problems.
        II/About the question: Having a custom banner (image) for each category at the top of the page => You need to create every private and point into every category. (That means You need to change the Menu -> Then changing the banner.) - Does it make sense to you guy ?
        Regards,
        Natasha

Comment

Hello Natasha

As requested, I send you the FTP information that you need to help me.

Regards

Pedro Dinis

Comment

Hello my friend,
            Thanks for your Ftp information. Pardon for the annoyance again. Could you please send us your backend login information (user/ password and url). We miss it.
            Thank you so much
            Joomlavi Team!

Comment

Working...
            X