Errors 'class not exist' and 'no password'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors 'class not exist' and 'no password'

On the registration of new customers on https://www.schuurpapierxl.nl/ first we get the error 'class not exist' and on the login the error 'no password'.
    Will you help us?

Jan
    Attached Files

Hello my friend,
    Could you please send us your website login information: user/ password/ ftp via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

Hello my friend,
      We cannot access to your site. Because you'd set the password level - 2 for us.
      Firstly, please try to test your site by activating template default of Joomla to check as if you can register or not !
      a/ If your site still have error -> That is the Hikashop core error.
      b/ If there is no error at all. -> This is our template's error. At that time, please send us your login credential (user/password, url).. Via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will help you to solve your problem.
      We look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Best Regards,
      Joomlavi team

Comment

The htaccess user-id and password are:
        user: antagonist
        password: antagonist

Will you have a look?

Jan

Comment

Hello my friend,
          We could login to your site. However, we need a screenshot to know where is your error.
          Please send us your Ftp information via this email - We need this information to fix your problem.
          One more thing, we don't know the reason why we cannot load your site on today (yesterday it okay)

Comment

HNi

I send you the ftp credentials by e-mail.

We don'r have swcreenshots. These errors came in the cartscreen of the Hikashop.

Jan

Comment

Thanks for your report, we will try to help you asap.
              Best Regards,
              Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
              X