Galaticos k2 search engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaticos k2 search engine

Hi, just realized the search engine on the galaticos template is a k2 search engine, therefore not looking into the virtuemart categories or articles. I don't see any way to have it searching through the virtuemart catalog. Am I wrong, is there some parameter to set up? I need the search engine to look into the VM articles as well, else is kind of pointless!
    I tried to look into the jv-galaticos/layouts/top.php but don't get anywhere. I just need to either replace the k2 search for the regular joomla search that considers everything or have the k2 module consider the VM categories but don't see how.
    Thanks

Dear friend,
    At first, can you explain to us for more details. We dont know what you mean clearly.
    Secondly, please send us your website information via email: dev@joomlavi.com -> we will help you to solve the problem.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi, what I mean is simply that when you are searching for a product such as " Mini Stark backpack

" in the search engine, it gives you a "no results found" despite the fact that Mini Strak backpack is a product in the Virtuemart catalog.
      http://demo.joomlavi.com/j3/jv-galat...000&tpl=search
      This is coming form your demo :
      http://demo.joomlavi.com/j3/jv-galat...bags/backpacks
      The site I'm working on right now is animalerie-nantes.fr, I decided to display none the search engine form the template because of that problem and set up the regular joomla search engine.
      IN other words : the k2 serach engine on the demo is not fetching anything from the virtuemart.
      Let me know if we can do anything about it, I sent you site informations.

Comment

Hello user User B,
        Please set the right of Supper user for us, at that time this site is off, so we cannot support for you.
        Best Regards,
        ​Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi, yes, sorry, the site is out of its demo mode, its is online, you can go to animalerie-nantes.fr/administrator and use the same infos I sent you, the user account is still there. Thanks. Note that I did not cancel out the search engine, I just hid it with css.

Comment

Howdy friend,
            We cannot access to your site with this website address: http://prntscr.com/8gv2in
            Please kindly check it and send us another one.
            Best Regards,
            Joomlavi Team

Comment

ok, don't know what happened with the account, I set it up again, you should be able to connect with the infos I'm sending you again (the same as before anyway...)

Comment

Any solution on this K2 search engine / virtuemart products?

Comment

Working...
                X