X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of issues with Galaticos template

My client just purchased the Galaticos Template from you.

Trying to implement the template into the website with a few problems occuring.

Firstly.... I cannot apply a background color in the template settings- style- style layout.
    I can apply a background image....but that only works on the Home page. Background image not showing on other pages. I do not want a backgroung image...just a color. I have set it to #d2d2d2 but it does not work.

Secondly....With the Hikashop product page does not display formatting in the description to the right of the product, but the formatting is in the description below the product (which I do not want to display).

I have turned the products display to default instead of tabular but the description and specifications still display below the product image.

See attached files
    http://grumpygarys.com.au/images/galaticos.jpg
    http://grumpygarys.com.au

Hi friend,
    We cannot access to your site because of security reasons. So please provide us full of your information for us to access and fix the bugs.
    Regards,

Joomlavi Team

Comment

I have already sent you a private message with the login details. I will PM you again.

Comment

Hi friend,
        Can you give us for more detail - your name - address link of your ticket. And if possible you can give your issue again for us to confirm. Because at that time I've checked my email and I cannot see your informations. Because everyday we receive many tasks/ tickets from customer. If you give your infors more clearly. We will easily realize your issue and help you as soon as possible.
        With warm regards,

Comment

I have sent you a private message with the details

Comment

Hi friend,
            Which email you've sent for us. Have you already sent it to us via email: dev@joomlavi.com . ?? We've checked mamy times but we couldn't see your email
            Regards,
            Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
            X