Change or edit the Extra Fields in a JV Portfolio Item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change or edit the Extra Fields in a JV Portfolio Item

How do I edit the Extra Fields in a JV Portfolio Item?

Maybe if I rephrase the question: How do I change or edit the Extra field labels in a JV Portfolio item in the the JVStructure template. I would like to change "Architect :" to "Designer:"

Comment

Howdy friend,
      Please send us your website information via email: dev@joomlavi.com (user/pass, ftp infor). We will help you to fix your problem.
      Best Regards,
      Joomlavi Team

Comment

I am working on the website currently on my Local computer Using MAMP. So I can't give you access just yet. I have figured out how to edit the extra fields in JV Portfolio but I can't find how or where to edit or change the titles "The Challenges" and "Project Description" I would like them to be something different. Where can I make this edit?

Comment

Hi friend,
          At first, please send us the Picture of "The Challenges" and "Project Description" again, we cannot see those picture now.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi, think you could access to them from the "options" tab.

Comment

Hi, I got the same question
              How do I change or edit the Extra field labels in a JV Portfolio item in the the JVStructure template?

Comment

Hey DanteJay,
                Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our template on Envato market. After receiving your information, we will try to help you to solve your problem.
                We look forward to hearing from you soon.
                Best Regards,
                Joomlavi team

Comment

Working...
                X