Template/framework issues- module positions and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template/framework issues- module positions and more

For the past few months I have been running the quickstart files on my test server, preparing and fine tuning so that I could quickly make the migration on my live existing site.

I installed the template onto my existing joomla 3 site over the weekend and not much is working. I have installed all the extensions, plugins, the framework- everything included in the download package.

Biggest issues seem to be the module positions are not the same, I cannot find an explanation for this, but they do not correspond to the module positions on the quickstart site, all the files are the same, I've even gone as far as to copy the template files over from the functioning quickstart site.

Another minor aesthetic issue that I am including because it may be related- in the template backend, the options and menus are buggy (see attached screenshot).

My only conclusion is that something somewhere is buggy or broken. I need to get this functioning ASAP.

Hello my friend dibana
    Could you please send us your purchase code which you buy our template on themeforest. Please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

joomlavi.chi

It's nearing 48 hours now since I sent the requested information. When should I expect to hear back? It is imperative that this is resolved as this is our business site.

Comment

Working...
      X