X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV LAtest News Module is no displayed

Hi,

please go here: http://www.structure.gbinteractive.de/de/unternehmen

There is a JV Latest News module configured on the 'content-bottom' position.

I did Update the template but changed nothing else. The module appears shorty and the disappears when refreshing the page.
    (e.h. hit F5 several times to see this)

GO to the Homepage: http://www.structure.gbinteractive.de

There I used 3 Latest News modules and all yo see is just the white spaceon which the modules should be shown....

Please assist. This is stopping the show.....

Cheers
    Gerhard

Hello my friend,
    We've already fixed your problem, please check your website again.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi Team

Comment

I have the same problem after upgrading joomla and some extensions www.visionsutility.com/centropiave this is a test site

Comment

Hello my friend,
        Could you please send us your login credential (user/ password/ url) via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - We will try to help you to solve your problem.
        Best Regards,
        Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hello V.dicicco,
          We've checked and found that everything is working normally, please check your site again. We think that the problem may be come from your site.
          If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi team

Comment

Now you see well because I turned off the effects jquery from the panel . with the effects did not display some things
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey guy!
              Actually, we don't know the position where you turn off those effect and how does it affect to your site? Could you please show us some direct instruction -> We will try our best to help you.
              We've checked - at that time your site is working really good.
              If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
              Best Regards,
              Joomlavi Team

Comment

Here it is where I removed jquery effects . If I do I enable them , having upgraded to joomla 3.5.1 I errors that I attached in the previous post
                Attached Files
                Last edited by v.dicicco; 06-03-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Hey V dicicco,
                  Could you please send us others image via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - Actually, your current image is too small and we cannot view it. http://prntscr.com/bc4of7
                  We look forward to hearing from you soon.
                  Best Regards,
                  Joomlavi Team

Comment

Working...
                  X