Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template issues

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've send you an email yesterday to dev@joomlavi.com about my problems with the template including my purchase code. My purchase code ends on ....54d1

I have tried to rebuild the whole template from scratch since this will be the best way for me to understand the template.

I'm running into a few things.
    1. The main menu doesn't scale well. When scrolling up or down it moves around.
    2. The same applies to the breadcrumbs module, on hover it suddenly moves around.
    3. The JV Panel module is missing. I have installed the module from the 2.1 package from Themeforest but mod_jvpanel is nowere to be found in the modules section.
    4. Search doesn't work as is the demo.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Ferry, Below are our answers for your questions:
    1. Please active module "extra information 1" -> It's will help you to fix your problem, and please active 1 module slideshow for those site.
    2.JV panel module - after installation, it will appear with mod name: mod_jvpanel - When creating new module, it will stand at the end of page.

3. Currenlty, we found that there is no problem on search module because we don't see assign page.
    4. Could you please provide us your login credential, we want to login to your site for the best support.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

I have the same problem with the mod jv panel missing. However ill open up my own thread. Has this been resolved??

Comment

Ya of course my friend, please open a ticket then we'll help you.
        Regards,

Comment

Working...
        X