How to add shortcode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add shortcode

I just recently purchased your product and am wondering how I can add the short codes mentioned in the demo to some of my pages. Also, in home5, there is a set of quote in the 'Who We Are' or 'We Are Good At' section that I'd like to remove, where is this set?

Hello my friend,
    Thanks for your purchasing. Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our theme on Envato market. Please send those information via our email: dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Joomlavi team

Comment

An explanation of how to add short code would be nice to add here

Comment

I'd post an explanation, but I still haven't received one...

Comment

Hello Bbrowning!
          Thanks for your purchasing. Could you please send us the purchase code which you buy our theme on Envato market. Please send those information via our email:dev@joomlavi.com - After receiving your information, we will help you to solve your problem.
          We look forward to hearing from you soon.
          Best Regards,
          Joomlavi team

Comment

Hi,

Can you please instruct on how to add shortcode so I can use all of the features shown in the theme demo on my Shopify page? I am e-mailing back and forth with one of your support representatives, but she didn't give me any clear instructions on how to do it. She told me to take the shortcode in the theme folder and copy/paste it into .liquid file. There are so many .liquid files.

1. Which .liquid file should I put the html in?
            2. Where specifically in the .liquid file should I put the html?
            3. How do I actually access the shortcode because in Finder it is just a selection of.html files that open up in Safari whenever I double-click..

Please be specific in your instructions. None of the documentation helped at all with this.

Thank you for your help!
            Jojo
            Last edited by jojofrey; 10-09-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I haven't heard back from your support team via e-mail in over 24 hours (even though we've had an ongoing discussion for the past few days). Also, this forum question hasn't been addressed in 24 hours. I understand that that is the time frame you set for answers.

Please let me know how to add shortcode! The theme is extremely limited without the shortcode. You can barely use any of the features shown all of over the theme demo, leaving it very rudimentary. Please give me clear instructions on how to implement.

Thank you,
              Jojo

Comment

Hello,

Because yesterday is weekend, we cannot respond you soon.
                We have replied your questions via mail.
                Please check it.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X