Responsive slide video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Responsive slide video

When I use a video in the material slider, the video (mp4) is not responsive and does not play on Apple products. Is this normal functionality?

Hello,

At this time, we haven't had device to test so we will respond you tomorrow.

Regards,

Comment

Thank you. Just to clarify, it is not responsive on any device and does not play at all on ipad and iphones.

Comment

Hello,

You can go to App Store to search and install Shopify application, after that, clear cache on safari. Then the site will run.
        And the problem of mp4 which doesn't run on iphone, we are checking. We will inform you when it completes.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ossmygoal View Post
          Hello,

You can go to App Store to search and install Shopify application, after that, clear cache on safari. Then the site will run.
          And the problem of mp4 which doesn't run on iphone, we are checking. We will inform you when it completes.

Regards,
          I don't understand. I am supposed to install what application? For what purpose? Surely our end users will not have to download an app in order to visit the website and view a responsive video slider.

Comment

Hello,

We also don't know clearly this issue. Because when we test on iphone 5s, it still accesses the site normally.
            But, when using iphone 5, we cannot access most of shopify page on TF.

Please let us know which device is used to test.
            After clear cache, it can access.

- And video, we have searched and found that it cannot autoplay on mobile.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X