ABOUT JV Pin
JV Pin is a commercial extension for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0, developed by team Joomlavi.
By cloning most of the main features, we wish to provide to Joomla users a tool with which they can build a social community similar to that found on Pinterest.com.
For those who did not know about Pin, this extension will allow you to create a small social community in which one can easily share their favorite images and videos via pin and re-pin, comment on those pins, like them and even receive badges awarded by the community admin.
Note: This extension will be sold independently from membership packages. It means subscribing will not allow you to download it and you will need to purchase the component separately.
Pin, re-pin, pin-it button and follow are Highlight features for front-end users! When you see a pin on another person's pinboard that you like. You can follow that person, follow that pinboard, or repin the pin onto one of your own pinboards, making it easily accessible to you and visible to your followers. When other users perform the same actions when they find your pins, your audience grows and your pins' exposure grows. That means more potential traffic to your blog and more relationships that can lead to blog traffic and growth. One of the interesting feature you must like is pin-it, with this feature you easily search for images of a URL and pin them on you board.
Beside the highlight features, JV Pin allows the users to comment on a pin and like the pin with like button. These are fundamental and interesting features for a active social community.
Design your own badges reward your users with them. You can easily upload your own badges in back-end with a few clicks.
The users can log in to community site using Facebook, Twitter or Google account. In this way it can protect your site from spam and help your community get more members. The users can easily disconnect their account from Facebook, Twitter, Google to prevent from accessing your social account.
Search function helps the user easily search for all stuff or classified by pins, boards, users. The admin can easily set search limit and default in back-end.
The mentioning friends feature using an @ symbol is added to JV Pin, yet another way to mention someone you are following.
The users can up load image from their computer quickly. Before doing this they need to created at least one board.
The users can follow all of someone's boards or just the ones they like best. JV Pin will show them Pins in their home feed from people and boards they follow.
- Like button for pin
- Re-pin : when the users find an interesting pin, you can re-pin it to your board
- Comment system: easily leave a comment on a pin
- Reporting a pin: when the users come across something that goes against community policy, they can report to the admin
JV Pin records activities to the user and give him notifications. Notifications tell him when someone pin, like or comment on your pins, follow you or one of your boards, or mention him in a comment.
- Inviting friends via mails.
- Invite friends via Facebook
- Invite friends via Twitter
- Invite friends via Google+
- Find friends on Facebook
- Find friends on Gmail
- Editing pins: description, category
- Sharing a board between users
- Add this function
- Receiving Badges (awarded from back-end admin).
- Pinit function: Click pin-it on bookmark bar and got images in the current site displayed for the user to pin
- Managing, adding, deleting, editing Categories, Boards, Pins, Comments, Users and Badges.
- Easily configure parameters for JV Pin