I. Selling Joomla Extensions and Joomla Templates:
The most profitable way of making money with Joomla is selling Joomla extensions and Joomla templates. Selling Joomla Templates and extension means that you become a Joomla Templates/ Extensions provider who will develop templates and extension for Joomla! The Joomla market is extremely large. This CMS is used all around the world. The number of customers is very huge, so you can get a significant profit from your products. No matter which country you belong to, you can sell your products everywhere, all around the world, and gain a profit. If you feel your strength in web development and have creative ideas on how to improve Joomla do not hesitate to use your chance. But you should keep in mind and be aware of high competition in this area. Because nowadays, there are a lot of companies creating and developing Joomla templates and Joomla extensions.
How to do it?
If you have passion for this work, what you need to prepare is:
- A powerful Joomla developer team who make the important responsibility of designing, developing your templates/ extensions and creating ideas.
- A strong marketing team is a support team to satisfy customers advertising and promoting your templates as well.
- An official website where people come to you, purchase your products and make a payments.
II. II.Writing Product Review:
There are many elements of a website that come together to make a compelling final product. “Writing product reviews” is one of the easiest and fastest ways to earn money Online. This is also one of where people write reviews about a products, services or businesses. Nowadays, more and more people prefer to buy products online, so companies will eager to pay for great product reviews.
All you have to do is sign up, post your review about a product and get paid. In a survey, 84% of Americans say online customer reviews have an influence on their decision to purchase a product or service and 66% had checked some type of online review forum when looking to purchase a specific brand of product or service. How about Joomla in particular? My answer is that you can write a service review or Joomla product and get paid by Joomla providers.
III. Getting Donation from Free Joomla Product:
Getting Donations from free Joomla Product is a viable way to earning money with your website. You simply place a "Donate" link on your website and whenever a visit feels like donating money they click the link. Usually people will donate money to sites that have helped them in some way or another. This payment is not similar to sell something and get paid. You will not know exactly how much you will earn from your customers. In additions, you can earn a lot or nothing; there is no guaranteed return. Mostly it’s up to your users. If your further developments are expected and your product is really good, many users and customers will be willing to donate their money to you.
Below are three suggestions to keep in mind to get the most out of the donate button on your nonprofit’s website:
- Make your Donate Button stand out visually.
- Put your donate button above the Fold.
- Ensure your donate button stays in the same place.
IV. Providing Joomla Services:
Of course! In order to proper this services, you have to be first-class specialist in Joomla area and be ready to compete with giants of this branch. You can offer your customers Joomla service to upgrade or install Joomla website, modify or configure the third-party extensions to needs of a customer, make customization of template,…When you are a developer who is acquainted with a Joomla template/ extension and CMS system. You may be interested in providing hosting, coaching and training services.
V.Joomla Affiliate Program:
There are many ways to make money online with Joomla; one of them is by taking part in a Joomla affiliate program. Joomla affiliate program is the best opportunity to do this. Also it is considered to be one of the world’s fastest growing and best internet marketing techniques to earn money online. So let's look below to know more the facts about affiliate program in Joomla.
1. An Affiliate Program:
Affiliate marketing is an online marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought to the business by the affiliates own marketing efforts.
People said that “Being an affiliate is the fast ways for a small business to get started”. If you are good at online marketing or have good relationship with customers, you really can do it by yourself. Companies provide an affiliate program and you can become their affiliate just by registering. Once you take part in this network, you will be supported with many marketing materials like links, articles, texts, articles and banners et cetera, and your main task is bringing visitors, potential customers to the business.
Each company has many different payment rates, and you get paid when a person clicks on your link (Pay/Click) or buys a company product (Pay/Sale). In the affiliate network, you can arrange and manage your affiliate account, track your reports and see how much commission you should receive.
2. Affiliate program has 3 core players:
- Retailer: Person who offers products and affiliate program. This site will give you a URL, store the content of your page and slap on some advertisements.
- Publisher: Person who advertises the merchant's products to the customer. These affiliates advertise the merchant's URL (via websites, email and so on), then they get paid according to a particular agreement.
- Customer: Person who takes the action which the merchant desires, via affiliate programs.
3. Stages of implementing a Joomla affiliate program:
- Retailer delivers a range of banners, textual links in affiliate program.
- Publisher registers in program and places banner or text links on their site for individual product, or link directly to the retailer home page.
- Visitors click from the publisher's website to retailer's website and purchase a product.
- Publisher receives a commission.
4. What do you need to have?
- CSS/ HTML design knowledge (Optional): Not all merchants offer you pre-designed banners, so you should know some HTML / CSS design knowledge to create affiliate banners.
- A relationship networking: Relationship networking is simply the art of meeting people and benefiting from those relationships. A network of co-workers, friends and more - who you introduce products to another.
- Promotion strategies: They might be website(s), Social Media Pages(s) or Email Address(es). With these, you can promote products by tweet about products, coupons, sweepstakes, place banners, sending emails to introduce the product and so on.
- An online payment account: All of Joomla traders who offer affiliate programs use online methods to pay you money. Paypal is highly recommended. Some of them use only Paypal.
Are you intended to change and place some Joomla banners in your website to make money online? As all of the above is free, just try! If you like it, you will go back to it. For some reasons, if you don’t make any money, try something else.
And you won’t be a millionaire the first month. You have to work to get more views to your site, and more views are often more money.
Please feel free and do not hesitate to make comments and give opinions if you have something to share with others about making money online.
In the meantime, I wish you luck with your endeavors!