Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of annoying popup

Hi,

I have recently started using JV Bing Translator on the site i'm developing and I love it, thank you for this great tool. The translations are better than anything that I have used so far, but, there is one small problem with the popup which keeps overshadowing my menu items and other elements on my forms as well.

Is there anyway I can disable the popup? What code can work for this, a code sample would be great.

Regards,

GhostHawk.

Hello,

It would be more helpful if you send me a screenshot.

THanks

Comment

Hi,
      Thank you for your quick response, here is the screen shot, the popup appears everywhere where text is translated, including menus. It is the popup which shows the original language and text. The server limits the image upload size to a small image, I hope it is visible.

Regards ,

GhostHawk.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ghosthawk; 04-11-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hi Ghosthawk,

I tested JV Bing Translator on Joomla 3.2 and didn't see any popup where the text is translated as you mentioned. Which Joomla! version are you using? And the screenshot you sent is very dim.

Please download again the latest version we updated on http://joomlavi.com/joomla-extension...ranslator.html

Regards,

Supporter - Joomlavi team

Comment

Hi Supporter,
          Thank you for your reply and support, I noticed that even on your demo site the popup appears, anyway to get rid of it? http://demo.joomlavi.com/extensions16/
          It only appears after selecting a different language other than the original language of the site, for example if you move your mouse over "forgot your password" or "forgot user name" after translation(for example Italian) on your demo site the microsoft translator popup appears: it says something like "original, Microsoft Translator, forgot you password". It happens when the mouse is over the translated text. Try it and see what i'm talking about.

Thank you,

GhostHawk

Comment

Hi Ghosthawk,

This module use the middle website to translate text, therefore you can't make the popup disappear! Sometime it's very important for users to know the original words!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X