Some questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions

Hello, great theme but a little bit more complicated as usual. So I'm little bit lost for some things if you can help me it will be great.

1/ I install demo sample and everything works but the 4 blocs under the slide (with icon "web design") don't appear in front site. I see them on my home page (visual composer boxes) but nothing appear in front.
    2/ I would like to disable the side menu and have a normal menu on home like in pages
    3/ If i upload a logo image how can i do for have this logo in black on stickymenu on home and also in white on stickymenu in all other pages ?

I can send you my purchase code and my login details if you need.

Best regards
    David

Edit: For my 1/ question i understand what happend. in fact when the window is very large i see the 4 section with icons but when i decreases they dissapears. They don't responsive!

Comment

Dear friend,
      Please send us your website informations (user account, pass. ftp) via email: dev@joomlavi.com, we will help you to fix the issue.
      Best regards,
      Joomlavi Team

Comment

Hi send you an email with my details login with the 3 questions. Also if you can tell me how can i change the image on header on each page.

Comment

Hi again. forget my 1 question i would like to know only thoses things:

1/ If i upload a logo image how can i do for have this logo in black on stickymenu on home and also in white on stickymenu in all other pages ?
          2/How can i chnage the image on header on each pages ?
          3/ How can i replace the diamonds picto with our own icon ?

Comment

Hi friend,
            We've already checked mail but we cannot find your email. Can you send us again. If possible, please send us your link which have ticket on themeforest, (and your name on Forum).
            Best regards,
            Joomlavi team

Comment

Working...
            X